DAVID COOK'S TODAY SHOW...

Thursday, May 29, 2008 |



American Idol winner David Cook and runner-up David Archuleta make an appearance on NBC’s Today Show at Rockefeller plaza on Thursday in New York City.

“As far as people thinking I’m pretty or something,” Cook said, addressing his ‘cougar’ fans. “I don’t know. It’s amazing what a haircut and forgetting to shave will do.”

Watch the Davids’ interviews here. Archuleta can be found singing “Think Of Me” here. And watch Cook’s performance below!

Earlier this week, Cook visited a Los Angeles hospital to visit fellow Top 24 contestant Luke Menard, who was diagnosed with Stage 2 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.

“I love Luke and I just wanted to show up and make sure that he understood that I love him and know that if there’s anything I can do for him and his wife, sign me up, you know?” Cook tells People. “Luke, Michael Johns, Jason Yeager and myself, we kind of buddied up one day at Hollywood week. We called ourselves the four horsemen. Any time one of your own is going through something as horrible as that, it makes everything else seem a little bit insignificant.